Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Best Friend vs Close Friend

I've just chit-chat with my mom about bestfriend. I told mama that i have so many bestfriends. Then mama asked me, "are you sure they're your BESTFRIEND? or just CLOSE FRIEND?" Blah, what's the difference? Yep, mama told there's a differences between bestfriend and close friend. Best friend is THE ONLY ONE (or the few) people(s) among all other friends that has all qualifications being a best friend. Let say all package lah. Sedangkan Close friend = people(s) you have a good time with, like hangout, ngerumpi, ngopi-ngopi bareng. 

Sempet tertegun beberapa saat, coba mencerna arti dr omongan mama. 

Ah,but i dont care. Mau bestfriend kek, close friend kek, just friend kek. Intinya saya sangat beruntung to have amazing peoples seperti orang2 dibawah ini :

dua foto diatas adalah my "amazing girls" yg bertemu di bangku kuliah


foto ini dan diatasnya adalah my "amazing girls" yg bertemu ketika di bangku SMA

Terima kasih Tuhan, telah memberikan mereka ditengah-tengah kehidupan saya. 

No comments:

Post a Comment